Unlike her Northern transplant parents, Laura was born in the South. She attended Montessori school, then Greater Atlanta Christian and graduated from St. Pius X. Laura went on to the University of Georgia (2 degrees) and Georgia State University (1 degree).
- Born in Atlanta, GA; raised in Berkeley Lake, GA
- Laura attended Montessori (thru 5th grade), Greater Atlanta Christian School (thru 10th) and graduated from Saint Pius X High School
- In 2014 Laura graduated Magna Cum Laude with Honors from the University of Georgia with a BA in Political Science and a second BA in International Affairs
- Laura began her PhD track at Georgia State University, receiving a MA in Political Science in 2016
- Laura is currently a Jefferson Fellow and Carnegie Fellow at the University of Virginia where she is completing her PhD in Political Science
- In 2015 Laura was a guest of the Republic of China (Taiwan) government for a 3 week tour, meeting with top political leaders — including their president
- On May 28, 2016 Laura and William White were married in Berkeley Lake. After their 3 week honeymoon in Germany, they relocated to Virginia for Laura’s studies at the University of Virginia and to further William’s career in land surveying.