George and Theresa grew up in towns (near Valley Forge, PA) about a dozen miles apart as the crow flies. We met in college in 1976, married in 1978 and moved to NYC a few months later.
In 1980 we moved outside Atlanta where we have been ever since.
- We were married in June 1978 in St. Anthony of Padua Roman Catholic Church, Ambler, PA
- Initially, we lived in a townhouse in Blue Bell, PA
- After a few months, we moved to Flushing, Queens, NYC
- In the fall of 1980, we moved to our first house in a suburb North of Atlanta
- We moved to second home in the nearby, small city of Berkeley Lake in 1988
- A couple of days before the turn of the millennium, we settled into our new house just down the street
- These days, we are both enjoying retirement and camping in our motorhome